Argital was founded in 1976 with the aim of producing and improving the knowledge of clay-based products and the properties of clay itself.
In a few years Argital has become a leader in the production of green clay based Natural cosmetics.
Besides green clay, Argital uses only Natural Selected ingredients for its products. The scents are given by pure essential oils blends.
The quality of products depends also on the manufacturing location.
That’s why, in 2005, the firm moved the operations’ centre to Sicily, in a sunny, windy and clean place, front of the Mediterranean sea and near the quarry from which the green glay is mined.
40 people young, capable and dedicated people work in the factory.
Argital cosmetics are distributed and appreciated also outside Italy, in the following countries:
Switzerland,Germany, Austria, Spain,Croatia, Macedonia,Estonia, Finland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Ireland, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, USA, Russia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, People's republic of China, Korea, Norway, Singapore, United States, Sweden.
Argital Natural cosmetics obtained the following certifications:
- BDIH the trademark which certifies natural cosmetics;
- DEMETER an internationally recognized quality certification that labels officinal herbs and generally all agricultural products obtained using the Biodynamic method as conceived by Rudolf Steiner;
- ICEA the ethical and environmental institute certification;
- LAV the trademark of the association which defends the life and rights of animals;
- VEGAN OK the trademark for products that do not contain animal origin ingredients.
- VEGAN by Icea, the trademark for ethical products that do not contain animal origin ingredients.
Argital supports the work of several charities that help others and some associations that organized the lives of animals and the preservation of the planet.