Mission & Vision
Our mission: AFC provides competent consulting services to support agricultural, agribusiness and financial sector development in cooperation with public and private sector organizations in developing and transition countries.
Our vision: AFC continue to be recognised by all stakeholders as a reliable company delivering sustainable solutions to projects in agriculture, agribusiness and financial sector development worldwide.
We will constantly build on our capacity:
- to provide qualified technical assistance based on the latest scientific know-how and lessons learnt
- to maintain experienced staff trained in the most current sector-specific practices
- to be seen as a trusted and responsible agriculture and agribusiness development partner
- to expand access to finance
- to improve overall living conditions in developing and transition countries around the world.
Facts & Figures
AFC is currently implementing
- approximately 60 projects
- in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America
- with an annual turnover of € 15 Million.
Since 1973, the company has gained global experience in more than 100 countries.
Our permanent staff includes 30 professionals in our head office in Bonn and more than 350 experts in our projects abroad.
Our staff features extensive hands-on experience combined with up to date scientific knowledge.
We believe that our technical expertise combined with strong strategic partnerships and reliable networks in many developing and transition countries, perfectly serves our clients all over the world - today and in the future.